• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (7 Viewers)

thankyou all.
Started this one off at last.
I put the photo in for you Mike.Taken about 0345 hrs.another tick for in the garden.

Going to be fun painting all those ducklings! Will be nice to see the finished painting Arthur I really do like it. One day I will try painting a few other types of birds!
Greg

looking very good indeed, looking forward to the finished article - that's a nice garden tick to have, a bit better than my latest - a great tit flying along the street!

one of my favourites of yours, such a cheerful scene full of character, the birds are exquisite, really really good!

Great birds, mum with the perfect shelduck neck-kink herding the bairns - lovely design and totally Bishopesque through and through! No higher compliment could be paid.
Great work Arthur.

Thanks Tim, not bad for 6 months. By the way congrats to you too 60,000 now. Just a quick visit to see whats been going on. This is the one who's wearing me out. Goes home after the weekend. everything is up out of his reach at the moment.

Attachments

• L1130304.jpg
    L1130304.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 73
Takes me back to when my 'little ones' really were! He's a real cutie Arthur, bet you're proud as a peacock.

Mike

Little-uns gone now,placegetting back to normal, miss him already.
Afew more shellduck pic's knocking arround in the head.
heres one rough sketchime thinking of bringing on.

Attachments

• L1130391.jpg
    L1130391.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 63

Users who are viewing this thread

Back