• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth - Introducing Tyrannosaurus melodus (1 Viewer)

Mark B Bartosik

http://www.pbase.com/mbb/image/167368974/original

I think that this quiz should be very easy to all people who like and know shorebirds but I also hope that these who love this species will find posted photos interesting and hilarious at the same time. I spend countless days with these birds and it is very rare to see them like that. Name the species first and then please comment on your stand on birds’ evolutionary lineage. Are the birds descended from dinosaurs or reptiles? For years this subject was a big controversy. We are now all watching more and more emerging fossil data showing that birds are dinosaurs; reptilian theory was and still is based rather on faith than facts. I am very interested to find out how many people still believe that birds descended from a reptile ancestor. And if so what make them think that way.

I'm baffled by the photo - both birds have their feathers blown by a strong wind from behind. So how come the wind is blowing in strongly from both the left and the right at the same time??? Photoshopped?

I also don't see where the quiz is?

Oh, and "Are the birds descended from dinosaurs or reptiles?" Both!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back