• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bargain Ecuadorian Amazon Dec 2019-Jan 2020 (1 Viewer)

Pash44

16 day trip to Amazon covering Gareno Lodge, Wild Sumaco, Rio Bigal Reserve then via Coca up the Rio Napo to Limoncocha, Sani Lodge/Sacha Lodge area, Yasuni area.

Fully guided by excellent local guide Marcelo Quipo and including accommodation, transport, boat trips, food, entrance fees, internal flight (Coca-Quito) etc.

Plan to arrive Quito 26th or early 27th December 2019.

Looking for additional 2-3 birders max. Price in region of $2.5k depending on numbers.

This is a fantastic price to visit the iconic Ecuadorian Amazon where most lodges run at $500 per night and upwards. Same birds - different budget!

PM me if you are interested in more details.

It is a pitty that I didn't see this post earlier. I'm very interested in birding in Ecuadore, and your plan is very attractive. I'm wondering if you can share your detailed plan with me. You may contact me at panwx at yahoo com

I also wish I had seen this earlier, but I was birding in Morocco, Senegal and The Gambia. Ecuador is on my list for later this year or early next year. The Amazon is where we want to go. If you can share any info, that would be great. I do have a budget.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back