• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

60mm Fieldscope III Ed + P4 shots (1 Viewer)

revs45

punk birder
hello and greetings to all digiscopers far and wide.
since picking up a digiscoping setup originally for my wife Audy only to have her pass it on to me when she realized how heavy everything was (and how frustrating it was learning to fiddle with focs and such) i have grown to love the challenges and beauty to be found in digiscoping.
digiscoping and birding have of course gone hand in hand with us and it's still hard to believe it hasn't yet been a year (getting close mind you) of bird photography but the passion has taken us as far as Thailand recently in search of them.
anyways, hope to spend more time here and wanted to share our flickr address for those curious to see the quality of image obtainable with the humble 60mm Fieldscope III ED and a Coolpix P4.
the scope has become a favourite of mine and has done it's part in the taking of thousands and thousands of shots since it's purchase roughly half a year ago so it is sad to say that i am retiring it's use and will sell it to hopefully another budding young digi enthuisiast.

super excited right now though because i am tracking the shipment of my new ED82 scope and expect it to hit my shores soon, very soon..

happy scoping everyone, cheers eh.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/revs45/sets/72157594225904531/

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back