• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birders bumper sticker? (1 Viewer)

Abbygirl

Anybody know where you get birding bumper stickers such as....
Not ones that you've seen but any suggestions of where you may get them. Thank you very much.

Birder's on board
I brake for birds

Things like these. Just to give you an idea. OR if anybody knows of a website that would be great. Thank you.

Joyce

Last edited:
This is the only one I've ever seen . . . ''Birdwatchers Do It In Hides''. And judging by some of the things I've found, they certainly do!!!

Abbygirl said:
Anybody know where you get birding bumper stickers such as....
Not ones that you've seen but any suggestions of where you may get them. Thank you very much.

Birder's on board
I brake for birds

Things like these. Just to give you an idea. OR if anybody knows of a website that would be great. Thank you.

Joyce

I have one that says "CAUTION Birder Driving" and shows a person looking through binoculars. It's a removable sticker that goes on the inside of the rear window. So, technically, it is not a bumper sticker, but it serves the same purpose. I found it at the gift shop at Point Pelee in Canada. Don't know whether they still have it and whether they might ship it. But, it might be worth a try. This sticker certainly does get noticed, I even had a French car slowing down before passing to take a picture of it on a freeway here in Switzerland.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back