Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Zeiss - Always on the lookout for something special – Shop now

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Digiscoping with Leica Televid 82

Old Tuesday 20th November 2018, 18:29   #1
Kenza

Digiscoping with Leica Televid 82

Hi all!

So far i have been digiscoping with my televid 82 and IphoneX. I am really satisfied with this combination, especially because of the 4k videos at 60 fps. Amazing quality!
But filming with a phone has its flaws and limitations. You just don’t have that many options and battery life is pretty short.

Can anyone suggest a 4k camera which is not too heavy? Also are the adapters from leica only suitable for leica cameras or can i attach other brands. If not, please post a link of a suitable adapter for the televid 82. Thanks!
Old Tuesday 20th November 2018, 18:32   #2
Kenza

I just realized i posted this thread in the wrong forum. Sorry
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: