• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Brazil ! (1 Viewer)

Abacaxi

Hello from Brazil.I´m happy to be here, and want tell some about me: living far away the amazonia, 200 miles from Sao Paulo city but near the mata atlantica, and too the atlantic ocean.
Some 180 mile from this natural refuge (mata atlantica)and a paradise of too much kind of animals and birders, but I love the littles and fantastics hummingbird .
Well, if someone want find me, my localization is LAT: 22.31S and LONG: 49.06W, or send me a email, is more easy, ok?
Sorry my english, and I promisse birders shoots better than my bad english. :stuck: Regards, Mauricio

Hi Maurico,

Welcome to Birdforum.

I look forward to seeing your pictures in the gallery.

Don't worry about your English it is very good.

Hi Mauricio,

A warm welcome to BirdForum from all the Moderators and Admin. Sounds like a fantastic place for wildlife - look forward to hearing more :t:

Hola Mauricio y bienvenido al foro. He estado en Ubatuba, eso queda cerca de Bauru?

Abacaxi said:
Sorry my english, and I promisse birders shoots better than my bad english. :stuck: Regards, Mauricio
Welcome to the Forum. Mauricio, your English is much better than my Portuguese!
Obrigado.
Allen

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back