• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Short Course Book on 990 (1 Viewer)

KC Foggin

Very, very long time member
Supporter
United States
I suppose I should have asked this question before I placed my order but has anyone used this particular short course book?
I found the one for my oly to be informative. Just wondering what you thought about this one.

What short course book? Explain please? I have the 990, bought second hand but I only had the Nikon Guide to digital photography with the camera.

The Short Court Books are a series of books put out by Dennis Curtin and explains the ins and outs of each camera that is out there. I was extremely pleased with the one he published for the Olympus UZ and in anticipation of the arrival of my 990 I figured I would go ahead and order it. All the readers reviews on Amazon for this book were extremely high.

I have never been impressed with any manual I have gotten for my 3 previous digitals. The short course series really explains everything pretty well. Usually they are black and white sprial bound books which come with a cd of the book in color. If you like, and if this new one comes with the cd, I can lend you the cd to print out. How does that sound?

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back