• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sigma 300-800mm for £100 (1 Viewer)

Claymore

Hi,
Has anyone seen in this weeks Amateur Photographer magazine somebody's selling a Sigma 300-800mm Nikon fit for £100.00 ? (Private adverts at the back):eek!::eek!::eek!: bargain or what;)
Don't suppose its a printing mistake?;)
Cheerio
Brian

If anyone's interested MPB have got one in for £3399 in close to mint cond. Given the latest prices (over £7000 now on Warehouse) I'd say it's a steal.

It's a Canon mount so unlucky Steve. ;)

Hi,
Has anyone seen in this weeks Amateur Photographer magazine somebody's selling a Sigma 300-800mm Nikon fit for £100.00 ? (Private adverts at the back):eek!::eek!::eek!: bargain or what;)
Don't suppose its a printing mistake?;)
Cheerio
Brian

The advert was mine, it should have read £3100, as someone guessed I got plenty of calls (well over 200 I think !) it should also have only been in the ads a week, still getting calls today.At least it shows people read the ads.If only I had known about the 30/40 % price increase ! Hindsight !!!!
Paul

Steve,
I sold it on ebay where I think you made me an offer.
Paul
Hey Paul if the Ebay buyer changes his mind I'll give you the £100 for it LoL
I already have one and still coming to terms with the size of it! still its better than the 500mm ef i sold to my father in law (the zooms much more useful than the fixed range)
Cheers
Brian

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back