• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Anybody from Northern CA - Bay area? (1 Viewer)

jbohuslavek

Hi, I live in East Bay area (east of San Francisco). I am looking for somebody to enjoy birdwatching will. I might go to lake Del Valle this weekend to look for herons and egrets. Let me now if anybody is interested in joining me! Thanks!

Hi jbohuslavek, welcome. Unfortunately, i can't go birding with you, as i live in Washington, but i grew up in the bay area. Vallejo to be exact. How long have you lived there?

hi

maelef said:
Hi jbohuslavek, welcome. Unfortunately, i can't go birding with you, as i live in Washington, but i grew up in the bay area. Vallejo to be exact. How long have you lived there?
Hi, this is my 5th year here. I actully lived in WA for 5 yers, too - studied in Pullman (Eastern WA). Do you know anybody here in the Bay area who is into birding? Thanks!

jbohuslavek said:
Hi, this is my 5th year here. I actully lived in WA for 5 yers, too - studied in Pullman (Eastern WA). Do you know anybody here in the Bay area who is into birding? Thanks!

No, i'm sorry, I don't. Haven't been there in over 15 years. I've kinda lost touch with all my freinds there and no one in my family is into birding. I bet it changed alot there since i last lived there. Use to be $1.50 to cross the Golden Gate. Bet it's a heck of alot more now. Is that WASU you went to?

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back