• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Visiting 3 East African Countries in spring / summer 2019 (1 Viewer)

Lord Muck

Fortune does not change men, it unmasks them.
I'm a friendly educated, GSOH, well traveled ex-armed forces guy,... who's self employed, solvent, and single, in my mid 50's, from the northwest U.K . I'm also a keen wildlife photographer, and planning to visit at least 3 east African countries in the spring / summer of 2019. These are very likely to be Kenya, Tanzania and Zambia,... for various birding and safari trips. I'm looking for an educated, slim, ( GSOH ) 30 to 50 yrs of age female for friendship and companionship.
Feel free to send me a private message if interested. Neal M

Last edited:
This is not the first time someone has posted looking specifically for a single travelling companion of the opposite sex. As a female member who often comes here looking for people to share trips with I find these posts a bit on the creepy side to be quite honest..

Could always borrow a dress and hope he doesn't notice :)

He'd notice Pitta Patter all right, although, after he just about left most of his genitalia on that fence in Venezuela, he might just get away with it......;)

I thought you were in Brazil, mail me with some updates.

He'd notice Pitta Patter all right, although, after he just about left most of his genitalia on that fence in Venezuela, he might just get away with it......;)

I thought you were in Brazil, mail me with some updates.

Yes I am in Brazil, having a fab time. Are you on WhatsApp of FB. Will share some photos when I am back.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back