Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Zeiss - Always on the lookout for something special – Shop now

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

preparing photos for inclusion in posts

Old Wednesday 11th April 2018, 14:48   #1
jape

preparing photos for inclusion in posts

obviously many do this using their preferred software and methods but i have seen a couple of comments lately about this.

it can be very easy but there are size restrictions.

best if using an android phone or tab, just get your pics into a folder as usual
then there is a good app called PHOTO AND PICTURE RESIZER in playstore.

it has a blue square outline with an arrow top RH corner if others with similar names show.

i find it fast and simple, you just go to the photo folder, select your photo, click on crop or resize. you can do so manually or using presets then replace the original or save and rename. i have used all sorts of apps for photo manipulation but this one is just so easy to use for this purpose (i have no connection with it, just recommend it). ads are not intruding all the time and it is free.

when posting, use the normal methods (advanced not quick reply) with the menu item that is a paperclip, for attachments. then select and upload your photo or photos. you can close the upload page using a close page prompt at bottom and this shows your original post. just click on the paperclio again and your photos are there to attach at whichever point in your post you prefer.

easy method to get used to and not too many menu clicks. try it!
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: