Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Zeiss - Always on the lookout for something special – Shop now

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Delta Optical Titanium HD 8x42

Old Tuesday 12th February 2019, 00:42   #1
Nordavind

Delta Optical Titanium HD 8x42

Hello, I tried during a show a binoculars called DELTA OPTICAL TITANIUM HD 8x42, did anyone tested it? Or do you know if it was reviewed by some website?

I was indoor, btw the optical performance impressed me ...unfortunately it's difficult to find it for sale, and I'm undecided if buy it or buy a pair of binoculars of a better known brand... do you know the brand Delta Optical?

http://deltaoptical.eu/en/tourism/bi...d-8x42-ed.html
Old Tuesday 12th February 2019, 02:36   #2
etudiant
BF Supporter 2019

A brief Google check pulls up this link:
https://www.optics-trade.eu/us/rifle...a_optical.html

The firm appears to be a reseller of optics from Asia, possibly custom specified. Their HD 8x42 certainly looks good, deservedly winning the Red Dot design award last year.
http://deltaoptical.eu/en/tourism/bi...d-8x42-ed.html

BF Supporter 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Tuesday 12th February 2019, 11:07   #3
yarrellii

I have a Delta 8x56 Titanium ED am I'm quite pleased with it, both optically and in terms of handling. The 8x56 Titanium ED is a really compact and light 8x56. I got it 2nd hand in a very good condition. Delta Optical is a Polish brand, and it turns out that one of the most popular page for binoculars reviews, allbinos.com, is also Polish, you so have plenty of reviews of other Delta products (I don't think I've seen any review the exact model you mention). If you read through the reviews of Delta in Allbinos, the emphasis seems to be in good value (like in price/performance) and decent optics. Some porro seem to get criticism of "feeling" Made in China, while the modern roofs (like the Chase, Titanium ED, and possibly the Titanium HD) do look and feel better. I personally would not have any worries to chose it if the price, performance and the feeling/fit was right.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: