Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Zeiss - Always on the lookout for something special – Shop now

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Digiscoping with the Nikon P6000

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 5.00 average.
Old Monday 2nd May 2011, 02:01   #176
Neil

Quote:
Originally Posted by erik_tendols View Post
Neil,
I'm happy to decline my defeat, as it seems I found a solution. In a way your words of getting the lens as close as possible put me on the track. Simply by addressing the threatening of the UR-E21 by a replacement and NOT by Step-Up, -Down or converter rings. I found a company with such attacking i.e. directly addressing the camera and having a thread that addressed the 52mm for the DCA backplate. Result: vignetting diminished, depth and sharpness nearly perfect (?) - price 17,99 delivered! On top of the PhotoShop I'm now trying out the NikSoftware's Sharpener PRO, which appears promising.
Thank you for your kind readiness to advise. The link for this small marvel is: http://www.digitaltoyshop.com/Nikon_...be_t991_5073_1
Erik
Erik,
Isn't the Internet wonderful. You're on your way.
Neil.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: