• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Here we go again (1 Viewer)

I did note the statement that 10 other tags have stopped reporting since last summer,so hopefully the tags have simply stopped working?

Den

Maybe, just maybe, that England might wake up.
https://www.gwct.org.uk/blogs/news/...r-blow-for-wildlife-our-letter-to-the-leader/
Also others will dress it up differently.
P

Little acorns and all that.

Love how they quote those statistics though. I would love to see a demographic of those 1000 people polled. I suspect that there wouldn't be many rspb or other birding group members amongst them. (I suspect that they were predominately rural/farming background).
I could organize an "independent" poll that would show 99% for a total ban on game shooting quite easily. It is significant that they do not cite who conducted the poll, the full scope and wording of the questions (it is easy to manipulate answers by the way the questions are worded), and where it was conducted. These statistics can only be meaningful when full disclosure as to the source is declared.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back