• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hummingbird nestcam (1 Viewer)

THanks for the heads up - nice birthday present for me- have really enjoyed both sites. YOur photos are spectacular and the nest cam site is so special - don't get to observe h.bird nest so closely!

amasara said:
THanks for the heads up - nice birthday present for me- have really enjoyed both sites. YOur photos are spectacular and the nest cam site is so special - don't get to observe h.bird nest so closely!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Cheers,bob

amasara said:
I've tried viewing this 2X - days apart and get nothing but birdsounds and weird pics - ?

Hi,

I just watched both the small file and large file,both are working ok. The first part of the video is an short intro which appears to be an old newspaper;then, after a few more seconds the nest is shown. Sorry I can't be of more help. Regards,bob

Thanks for trying - I logged on again and clicked on "anna feeding" which said something about "codecs" missing - therefore no file!? Have you looked at the h.bird migration map - they're coming!!

Hey - thanks again BUT I tried that site and checked out my player - still no go . I just got a slideshow from my daughter of terrific photos - one of which is a h.bird. If you'd like I can forward it to you.

Bob -Just received notice that the slideshow I tried to send you failed to be delivered to you - also another friend who has hotmail.

Hi,

My mailbox isn't that big, so it must have bumped it. Please send me a couple of your favorite pictures...but no more than 1mb :)

Glad to hear you got it working. What did you finally do to be able to view it?

Cheers.bob

I downloaded wmp 9.0 and viola! I'm not too experienced with computers - don't think I can extract photos from the slideshow - the one of the h.bird was one in flight with wings forward angel fashion - many of your photos are as good or better!
Is your little girl still there? Maybe she'll stay on.....

Hi,

Glad to hear about what worked for you.

Yes, she is still here; it would be great if she did stay,but I expect she will be heading out before long....

Pictures from yesterday.

Regards,bob

Attachments

• 15mar04dr3s.jpg
    15mar04dr3s.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 173
  • 15mar04dr2s.jpg
    15mar04dr2s.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 182
Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back