• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Wacom tablets (1 Viewer)

Are there any training videos or books on this subject available in the UK?

Hi Vernon, what is it you want to know about the tablets? There's quite a few video reviews on YouTube.

After wasting lots of time and money on different mice, I bought the Wacom Bamboo model and would never go back to using a mouse for anything to do with photographic editing.

Last edited:
Hi Vernon, what is it you want to know about the tablets? There's quite a few video reviews on YouTube.

After wasting lots of time and money on different mice, I bought the Wacom Bamboo model and would never go back to using a mouse for anything to do with photographic editing.

Mike,

I have an Intuos 3 so I am just looking for information on the best way to set it up and use it.

Vernon

I just use a Wacom Bamboo, and find it very useful.

If you are a member of Kelby Training they have a video course on using tablets with Photoshop. Otherwise searching on youtube should turn up some videos, and hopefully one or two of those should be helpful.

Mike,

I have an Intuos 3 so I am just looking for information on the best way to set it up and use it.

Vernon

Hi Vernon, sorry I can't help with the Intuos. With the Bamboo, it was as easy as taking it out of the box and plugging it into a USB port, nothing much else to do.

Mike

Vernon,

I bought an Intuos 2 about 6 years ago for CAD when my hand started hurting from repetition, love it and negligible maintenance. Any graphic application seems to have repetition and the stylus is the right tool to deal with it.

After installing go to the wacom folder and set it up for your preferences and your ready to go to work, most programs like photoshop will work with it right from the start.

Hope this helps, Joe

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back