• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birds bathing on my Water Feature (1 Viewer)

Euan Buchan

The Edinburgh Birdwatcher
Supporter
Scotland
As I promised a few weeks ago I'd show you pictures of birds bathing on the solor water feature which was nice as I just snapped away. This was on 9 August.

Attachments

• BIRDS1.jpg
    BIRDS1.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 187
  • BIRDS2.jpg
    BIRDS2.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 143
How great is that, very elegant! How does it work? ( I'm not very technically minded though, Euan, anything but the simplest explanation will be lost on me! )
Bluetit

bluetit said:
How great is that, very elegant! How does it work? ( I'm not very technically minded though, Euan, anything but the simplest explanation will be lost on me! )
Bluetit

it works by sunlight it has a lil solor pannwl and it has wire and as the sun raises on it thre water on the pumps make the water drip

Thanks, Euan, environmentally friendly to boot, I like that a lot! Didn't know such a thing existed.
By the way, how's your pond doing, anything using it yet?
Bluetit

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back