• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Uploading photo's from an IPhone into Birdforum (1 Viewer)

Stuart Goodwin

Evening all.

What is the best way to upload photo's taken from an IPhone into Birdforum? My daily walk passes an uncut grass area full of grasshoppers & crickets that I would like help ID'ing.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Hi Sandy

Sorry, I'm not very good at 'technicals'. The only thing I would know how to do would be to transfer your pictures to your computer, re-size them (if necessary) to around 900-1023 px on the longest side and upload to thread or the Gallery.

How you get them to your computer I'm not sure (I don't have a camera phone), USB cable, email (though that may reduce the quality)?

Hope his helps, or maybe someone else has some idea.

Hello

Do you need to know how to get the photos off the iphone, or a way to resize them? Can help with both.

Are you using a Windows, Apple or other computer for the uploads?

HPD

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back