• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Any recomended colour laser printers? (1 Viewer)

rozinante

Anarchism is order
Does anyone have any experience of any colour laser printers that they would recommend? I have googled myself out on this one. It is for business use and would be required to produce brochures and leaflets as well as the usual office output.

Toner cartridge costs would be a greater consideration than speed or "true" photo quality.

Any advice would be appreciated as this is unknown territory for me and the reviews and promo stuff are just confusing me more.

A link to running cost comparisons would be great.

rozinante said:
Does anyone have any experience of any colour laser printers that they would recommend? I have googled myself out on this one. It is for business use and would be required to produce brochures and leaflets as well as the usual office output.

Toner cartridge costs would be a greater consideration than speed or "true" photo quality.

Any advice would be appreciated as this is unknown territory for me and the reviews and promo stuff are just confusing me more.

A link to running cost comparisons would be great.

Might want to check a local "seller of ink/repairs only" type shop and see what they say. They have no vested interest in which model you buy and they know which types of inks/cartridges etc they can sell you for the best deals.

Catherine3678 said:
Might want to check a local "seller of ink/repairs only" type shop and see what they say. They have no vested interest in which model you buy and they know which types of inks/cartridges etc they can sell you for the best deals.

Thanks Catherine, unfortunatly I don't know of any such shops near here.

I fear lots more hours trawling through totaly boring printer reviews might be necissary. :(

rozinante said:
It is for business use and would be required to produce brochures and leaflets as well as the usual office output.

I've had a lot of luck with Epson printers. I currently have an Epson RX620, http://www.amazon.com/Epson-Stylus-Photo-RX620-All-in-One/dp/B0007QQSYO which is very reasonably priced, but if you're looking for something that can print larger items, here's an excellent one, but kinda pricey!
http://www.digitalphotographystuff.com/DPSPROD-34209.html

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back