• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Best Binocular Ever.... Finally Found it!!!! (1 Viewer)

cycleguy

All,

Spied these the other day while out and about. Thought I would post for everyone's amusement and comment. Was going to place in the Binocular Bargains thread but figured it would get more exposure here. Enjoy!!8-P

CG

P.S. Always have had a weakness for a camo skin.

Attachments

• best binos.JPG
    best binos.JPG
    410.2 KB · Views: 277
Alright, it is unique - a perfect gift for the typical optic nut, now........what mood was the person in who did this, I mean it's like some of the Geico commercials, (actually pretty funny) what mood were the writers for those in..perhaps a bit stimulated, just saying.

A.W.

Superb - these must be the best binoculars EVER, as you say!!!

btw: I just found the oldest binoculars ever, see attached !

Attachments

• 4D9AB35E-5B09-426A-B0C5-84C9971A7630.jpg
    4D9AB35E-5B09-426A-B0C5-84C9971A7630.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 38
I'd like to get that one, where can you find it for sale ?

Here is the favorite of Dennis, but he will not admit it.

Jerry

Attachments

• Zoomies.png
    Zoomies.png
    87.2 KB · Views: 31
Those are cool! What are they and what is the adjustment on the side? Those look like perfect "Goating Glasses." That almost went over my head cycleguy but then I got it. Schott Salt and Pepper glass right!:-O

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back