• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hawke Frontier ED: another open bridge ED bin from China (1 Viewer)

But wait there's more ...

Kevin,

$350 for the 8x43 and $360 for the 10x43 would be our price.

Thanks,

Scott
--
Scott Berish
Liberty Optics LLC
An Official Vendor of Sniper's Paradise & Sniper's Hide.
"See Better, Shoot Better"
www.libertyoptics.com
406-890-2714 (W)
352-572-1469 (C)

I don't know if he has stock yet ... but I've asked.

What?

Are they doing one of the coupon deals like Zen Ray?

Are you shooting for the 10x as you already own the 8?

What?

Are they doing one of the coupon deals like Zen Ray?

Are you shooting for the 10x as you already own the 8?

I think this is just a call him up and order. I notice on his site he has a limited selection of bins so he sticks to bins that he likes rather than carry a full range. I suspect he is adding the Hawke ED as a "low end" bin ;)

If I was picking up a 10x right now I think it might be the ZR ED 10x though I do prefer the strap and case from Hawke. So the evaluation continues but they look rather good.

Kevin,

Have you read through his reviews in his blog? He is an extreme Viper fan and rates them as being better than what I consider better competition. Not that there is anything wrong with the Viper, but after just now comparing my Viper to the ZEN, I wonder how he would rate it against the Hawke?

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back