• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Barn owl killed (1 Viewer)

Kits

Picture Picker
A barn owl has died after it was shot through the chest with what was believed to have been an air weapon.

It was taken to Swampy's Wildlife Rescue in Sheerness on Tuesday evening by a couple who said they had found it injured in Leysdown.

It died the following day.

Article here.

GRRRR. It makes me so Angry. The worst part is that it is likely kids/teenagers out for kicks. Well done to the young couple who found it for at least trying to help the poor creature.

Three killed this week on a few miles of the same road which runs past my house. Motor car or air rifle: I know which decimates more wildlife

Assuming it's kids makes me somewhat angry. Enough of the ageism please. Plenty of total pyschopaths towards wildlife over 25 thank you very much.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back