• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Travelling group 2016 (1 Viewer)

Trystan

Unusually for me I currently have no holidays booked in for 2016.

Typically I have a holiday with my spouse, then do something bird intensive by myself.

While shopping round for ideas, I am finding various bird tours and bird touring companies prohibitively expensive as there are supplemental charges for single room occupancy or for only having a few members in the group.

My interest when travelling is fairly typical in so far as I want to see as many species as possible, focussing on rare and endemic species and I am looking to travel outside Europe. I am not averse to stopping off for the occasional cultural visit, I wouldn't for example, want to go to Northern India without taking a detour to see the Taj Mahal.

If anyone has any slots free for any birding trips already planned or if anyone would like to get in touch to consider creating a travel group then please PM me to get the ball rolling. My availability at present is any time April - November 2016. I would prefer to avoid countries I've already visited and being UK based, logistics would probably be easier with other UK based birders but this is not essential.

Hi Tristan
Interested in really reasonable 2 week Sichuan tour starting May 15th 2016?
We are three looking for a fourth.
2 US and 1 UK so far.
Email me at [email protected] please if you're interested.
Tx
Colin _ ex Pat Brit

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back