• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

RSPB COUNT: How Did you score? (1 Viewer)

deborah4

:hi: Hi everyone

I'd be interested to see BF members results posted. How did you get on - I'm just about to start mine and will post later. :scribe:

deborah4 said:
:hi: Hi everyone

I'd be interested to see BF members results posted. How did you get on - I'm just about to start mine and will post later. :scribe:

Don't bother to post here - someone else started a similar thread while I was writing this one!!

Just for the record:

I recorded between 11.45 - 12.45pm

greenfinch - 5
wren - 1
blackbird - 1
blue tit - 1
pied wag - 1
ferral pigeon - 2
starling - 9
herring gull - 3

Very high winds and missed the morning feed so quieter count on feeders than otherwise!
lower numbers of greenfinch and starling than usual
Song thrush and grey wag missed count (didn't someone let them know? ;)
Robin didn't show

willowa said:
There is about 3 Threads now, mine being the first on 16th Jan

I think there's only one other one started specifically for results which would not be posted until yesterday or today!

It doesn't really matter though who starts, provided of course as many people as possible have participated in the count! ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back