• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

wex photography (1 Viewer)

I have just been going through some of these companies to check them out before I buy a camera. Wex seems to have pretty good reviews, as does UK Digital Photography.

I believe both are based in the UK which makes aftersales much better.

Andy M.

They seemingly used to be known as Warehouse Express, which I think had a reasonable reputation.
Their website shows a showroom in Norwich, so it's not just an anonymous postal address.

I have just been going through some of these companies to check them out before I buy a camera. Wex seems to have pretty good reviews, as does UK Digital Photography.

I believe both are based in the UK which makes aftersales much better.

Andy M.
wex does look good, i think some forum members have used mpb photography they also look ok, i am after a 400 5.6 so just wanted any good reviews on where to get it from.

WEX have been around for a long time (previously called Warehouse Express) and over the years have had more of my money than I would have liked. Definitely a reputable place to buy genuine UK stock at a good price. The showroom is worth a visit but can be expensive as it is filled with tempting goodies (not sure why I am going there tomorrow)! I have only had problems with a couple of things I have bought from them but they have always dealt with problems quickly and resolved them well.

MPB are also very good. I have bought from and sold to them and always been happy. They are a smaller company than WEX but would be the first place I would look online for good secondhand gear.

Yep, WEX (warehouse express) are one of the most reputable UK suppliers, I have spend a whole load of dosh with them over the years.

Me to. I've always had very good and prompt service from them. I first used them well over ten years ago and most recently a couple of months ago.

Last edited:
The branches and mail order section of London Camera exchange have always dealt fairly with me, if you want to look at another dealer.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back