• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Kodak 80-210mm Tele Zoom Lens (1 Viewer)

Geoff Pain

Rural Member
I use a Sigma 170-500 Zoom Lens for most of my bird photography but found the lens a bit of a handful when trying to photograph butterflies and dragonflies.I saw an advert in one of the photography magazines for a 80-210mm zoom lens and thought this would be ideal for the purpose so I took the plunge.The results(see below)aren't too bad and the lens is very light and easy to use.The cost of the lens £39.90plus postage.For this you get a Kodak 80-210mm Tele Zoom Lens ,Lens hood and carrying case.Available from www.digitaldepot.co.uk if they have sold out keep looking as they get them in fairly regular but they don't last long.All pictures taken using a Canon 350D,the Draonfly was taken using a 1.4 tele convertor on the lens.

Attachments

• kodak 015.JPG
    kodak 015.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 326
  • kodak 023.JPG
    kodak 023.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 319
  • kodak 055.jpg
    kodak 055.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 286
  • kodak 056.jpg
    kodak 056.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 355
Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back