• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Leica Apo-Televid 62 - Price Request (1 Viewer)

Lipadoza

Greetings!

With the recent passing of my grandfather, it has fallen upon me to sell some of his more valuable items. One of which is a Leica Apo-Televid 62 Angle Scope complete with protection bag and tripod. (see attached image)

But after quite some googling I still havent quite figured out what the actual value might be. Thus here I am on birdforum.net hoping to find someone who can give me some solid advice on howmuch I could and should sell it for, and perhaps there's someone here willing to buy it.

Any advice and or tips are welcome and much appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Apo Televid 62.jpg
    Apo Televid 62.jpg
    865.4 KB · Views: 322
Sorry to hear of your loss. Regarding the scope, depending on condition (it looks well looked after) I would say €600 - €950 would be fair, if you take a few pictures of the glass surfaces when you sell it that will help prospective buyers judge the condition. Good luck with the sale.

Daniel is about right with his 'ballpark' figure I think. If the condition is as good as it appears to be from the pic, then it will be a bit of a bargain for someone out there - assuming you haven't sold it already; the tripod alone is almost £300 new. I wouldn't swap my APO62 for the world!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back