• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Wonderful afternoon on the shore of the Atlantic Ocean... (1 Viewer)

Sugarmyst

Sugarmyst
One of the bright spots in this quarantine/social-distancing time we are all living in is that I'm re-connecting with nature.

I headed out to my local park a little after noon today--not a great time for birding, I know but I needed to get out of the house. I managed to identify 6 species--4 of which I had never identified previously! I was so energized and rejuvinated when I came back, and my body definitely appreciated the exercise.

My checklist for the day is:

20 Red-Breasted (American) Robins
2 Belted Kingfishers
1 Redwinged Blackbird
1 Great Egret
1 Little Egret
1 Glossy Ibis

(Apparantly most of my photos are too big too upload, except the Great Egret. I honestly don't know how to reduce the size of my photos, if anyone can advise to that I would be grateful! )

Attachments

• Great Egret.jpg
    Great Egret.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 25
Looks good.....sometimes we do need to get out and bird. We were out yesterday in blustery wind and dust! ...but fun.... jim

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back