• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from poole (1 Viewer)

woody66

Hi im woody , i love to get out with my camera locally and keep trying for that one best shot of birds or other types of wildlife , i hope to be posting some on here , and look forward to seeing shots from others as well . :t:

Hi woody and a warm welcome to you on behalf of the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I'll look forward to reading about what you see when out and about.

D

Hi Woody66

a very warm welcome from lovely bird filled Norfolk.

My wife and myself have spent many wonderful holidays in Dorset especially, Portland, Brownsea Island and the Arne area( Great for snakes and lizards).

All the best Nigel.

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back