• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

camouflage fitted (1 Viewer)

shrek48

camo 1.jpg

New camouflage fitted, trouble I found already is that you need to leave the one part off or you cannot extend or retract the lens ;-) otherwise looks and feels good and will protect the lens.

The one thing in your favour is the Nikon lenses are black so camouflage isn't really necessary other than as a form of protection to prevent minor damage from scratches etc.
Canon white shines out a warning in sunlight I guess!

View attachment 563541

New camouflage fitted, trouble I found already is that you need to leave the one part off or you cannot extend or retract the lens ;-) otherwise looks and feels good and will protect the lens.
You can now get 'zoom sleeves' in camo patterns to cover the zoom portion of the lens - this allows you to extend or retract the lens while still covered. See attached pic

Attachments

• Zoom_sleeve_01T.jpg
    Zoom_sleeve_01T.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 68
Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back