• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

North American Birds (1 Viewer)

martin kitching

Obsessed seawatcher
I know it's not strictly within the guidelines for this forum but could one of our North American contributors confirm what the current volume/issue of North American Birds is please? I'm trying to find out how long after you those of us on this side of the Atlantic receive each issue.

many thanks
martin

I'll have to do more digging (and I didn't make it to the PO today), but I think the latest one I have is Vol. 59, March-May 2005. I've had it for a few weeks and remember being surprised when it came because it was so late, or so it seemed to me at the time.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back