• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Problem coping jpg back to Memory card (1 Viewer)

Nikon Kid

Love them Sula Bassana
I am having a problem copying jpg back onto my memory card the computer can view the the copied jpg but the camera cannot what have I done wrong ?

Most cameras will only display pictures that have been taken on them, if you have played around with the photo and resaved it they can be fussy as to what they show. I can't comment as to how fussy a 50d is.

Did you change the file names? This is a problem I once had; once I changed the names back to the Canon format it worked.

where did you copy the file back too? sounds like you have put it back on the card but not in the "correct" file, in my experience this could be your problem, connect your camera or card reader to your pc and open up my computer, go into your memory cards location, if it is not in one of the files made by you camera, it may not show it, just then drag and drop the file back in to a canon file. Also if the file name got changed, as suggested by hanno is also a possibilty

Hope this helps

michael

i was trying to put a jpg file into the camera memory card that I had changed in APE6
I will try and put back a raw file that has not been changed and see what happens

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back