• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bill Oddie Goes Wild (1 Viewer)

byronmachin

Moorland Twitcher
Hi Everyone,

I'm sure some of you will remember the excellent Bill Oddie Series, "Bill Oddie Goes Wild" which was shown on BBC2 a few years ago. I managed to tape quite a few episodes, and have recently put them up onto DVD. However i unfortunately missed series 1 (and possibly a couple of other episodes) and wondered if any one here had VHS / DVD copies they would be willing to lend me / make me copies of? I am more than happy to send out copies of the episodes i already have.

Thanks for yours help! Byron.

Episodes i have:
[Series 2] Dartmoor, Outer Hebrides, Wiltshire, North Norfolk, New Forest, Wicken Fen.
[Series 3] Somerset, Tyneside, Norfolk Broads, Kent, County Kerry, St. Kilda, Loch Lomond, Reminissions.

Euan, that's a shame! I never even got a chance to see series 1 the first time around. They keep mentioning booklets on the end credits. Were they any good?

Euan, that's a shame! I never even got a chance to see series 1 the first time around. They keep mentioning booklets on the end credits. Were they any good?

Yes very informative of the places Bill visited and what wildlife you can expect there.

Hi

Unfortunately I dont have any of this series. I would however be interested in getting copies of what you do have. I have 16 of the 18 episodes of Birding with Bill Oddie if you would be interested in a 'swap!'

I dont think I would have time to sort this before Christmas but if you are interested please PM me in the new year.

All the best,

John

Thanks John, I thought Birding with Bill Oddie ran for just 2 seasons, didn't know there were three! I have the first two complete. All the best, Byron

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back