• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Rose Pink ED50 (1 Viewer)

I was once nearly run over by a leopard fur (1" pile) Capri.
I was going to return my green ED50 for a refund, and order a pink one instead. But then I thought I could simply cover my green one with pink duct-tape. A current (unsuccessful) search for such a product is not making me popular with the local Builders´Providers.

I was going to return my green ED50 for a refund, and order a pink one instead. But then I thought I could simply cover my green one with pink duct-tape. A current (unsuccessful) search for such a product is not making me popular with the local Builders´Providers.

please, please, no more talk about pink scopes , i am losing the will to live :C

please, please, no more talk about pink scopes , i am losing the will to live :C

But Stuart, the pink fluorescent duct-tape isn´t for my scope, it´s for my daughter´s bike. I have absolutely no intention of wrapping myself and my optics in it and eating marshmallows.

A pink scope?

Oh well, each to their own...:)

I own a nice green one with the zoom lens, and it's absolutely super!

I went along to a sale at the local wetlands the other week, and it was far superior to a lot of scopes that cost £100 more!

Have just bought this little beauty and much as i like the Coral description, opinion here is that is, umm, pink!

£199 scope and velbon tripod
£139 13x30 zoom from microglobe
£39 Anti pink cleyspy stay on

£380 for a full ed50 setup to be short not to be sniffed at. I certainly didnt ! :)

I think we should start an alternative scope case thread, points awarded to those with the most outlandish design!

(now where did I put that old fake leapard skin rug ..have an idea;)

M
I decorated mine with Astroturf. I tried it out the other day but I put it down while I ate my sarnies and I haven't seen it since.

Boom boom!

Ron

Have just bought this little beauty and much as i like the Coral description, opinion here is that is, umm, pink!

£199 scope and velbon tripod
£139 13x30 zoom from microglobe
£39 Anti pink cleyspy stay on

£380 for a full ed50 setup to be short not to be sniffed at. I certainly didnt ! :)

Congratulations. It´s a cracking scope and you got a great deal. I think you chickened out buying the SOC, though. You should get with the mood, Say it Loud, Pink Scope and Proud!;) Happy Birding with your new setup.

I ordered one. The ED50 that is - not the rabbit. ;)

And what's more, I asked my daughter to get me some stick-on gemstones for Christmas so that I can personalise it a little. We're calling it the Anti-Testosterone Telescope. ;)

With a lightweight scope and a rabbit - who needs men? ;)

And what's more, I asked my daughter to get me some stick-on gemstones for Christmas so that I can personalise it a little. We're calling it the Anti-Testosterone Telescope. ;)

Did you really? I was wondering if I should consider it. I even have some cute little stick-on ladybirds and flowers already... :)

Did you really? I was wondering if I should consider it. I even have some cute little stick-on ladybirds and flowers already... :)

Oh yes, do. Do. We could start a whole new movement. Reclaiming birding from khaki. ;)

(The flaw in this plan is that I look better in khaki than in pink but what the heck. :) )

Women do ;);)

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back