• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Warwick, England (1 Viewer)

Colin Clark

Wishing I could get out more...!
Hey everyone,

I live in Warwick, England although my girlfriend and I are shortly off on a 12 month round-the-world trip which will no doubt include stacks of birding. I hope to double my world list.......

We have a website for the trip on the link below. It also has all my bird photographs from UK, Africa and Sri Lanka. Click on travelog and then bird list to view.

I would be delighted to meet up with anyone for some birding in the various parts of the world we are visiting (itinerary) - especially local experts ;)

http://www.gonetravelling.com

All the best,

Colin Clark

Welcome to the Forum Colin

When you get to certain destinations on your journey, are you gonna get online and tell us about what you've seen?

All good wishes

Good suggestion Ralph ;)

BTW welcome to the group. As you may have gathered there are members scattered around much of the world, so you may fall lucky.
I hope you get opportunity to browse the site before you leave on your trip !

Have a great time :bounce:

Certainly will!

I'll try to post as often as I can.

I'll also be keeping the list of birds seen complete with as many photos as I can get on my website at

ww.gonetravelling.com

No doubt I'll be needing help with identifying some photographed birds too!!

Have a great trip Colin and as ralph and Ian have already said, keep us posted on your progress.
:t:

paj

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back