• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

FS:Swarovski 1.25" Astronomy Eyepiece Adapter-USA (1 Viewer)

Bob D

For sale used Swarovski 1.25" Astronomy Eyepiece Adapter. Permits the use of select 1 1/4 " astronomy eyepieces on the ATS and STS Swarovski spotting scopes. The adapter is bayonet mounted onto the Swarovski scope.

Not all astronomy eyepieces will be able to achieve infinity focus with this adapter. Don't know if this adapter works on the previous Swarovski spotting scopes but would assume it would.

New price is in the $70 range plus shipping. I will sell for $35 shipped for the adapter. Shipping to continental U.S. only.

Thanks for looking.

Bob

Attachments

• IMG_2900c-w.jpg
    IMG_2900c-w.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_2902cw.jpg
    IMG_2902cw.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 303
Bob,
a very timely offer, as this is just what I am looking for, but I live in the UK. Would you consider sending this light item by USPS to the UK at whatever small extra cost this will require?
Warren

Swarovski Eyepiece Adapter

Do you still have your Swarovski Eyepiece Adapter for sale?
If so -- I would like to buy it.
Sincerely, Richard Lapides
email: <[email protected]>

For sale used Swarovski 1.25" Astronomy Eyepiece Adapter. Permits the use of select 1 1/4 " astronomy eyepieces on the ATS and STS Swarovski spotting scopes. The adapter is bayonet mounted onto the Swarovski scope.

Not all astronomy eyepieces will be able to achieve infinity focus with this adapter. Don't know if this adapter works on the previous Swarovski spotting scopes but would assume it would.

New price is in the $70 range plus shipping. I will sell for $35 shipped for the adapter. Shipping to continental U.S. only.

Thanks for looking.

Bob

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back