• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Fujifilm s8500 help (2 Viewers)

brought me a new camera today (Fujifilm s8500) but have no idea about the settings so far my pics r blur can anyone help please . many thanks pete

Hi again Pete,

I've moved your post to the Fuji forum in the Cameras section, as I think you're more likely to get the help you need in there.

It might be an idea to upload a couple of your pictures to this thread with a note of what settings you used too.

I have subscribed you to this thread so you don't lose track of it.

In case you need help in getting details to the thread, download your pics to your computer.

On my Windows 7 environment I would pick one of the pictures in a file listing you are have described as all blurry.

Right click on the picture, you will get a box appear with Properties as the last line. Left click on this and you will get another box with a tab labelled Details.

Left click on this and you should get a list of your camera settings which you can cut and paste into a Quick Reply.

This will give us a chance to send you some suggestions.

Other operating systems may have a slightly different way of doing things but you should be able to get to this stage in the end.

I hope this helps.

J

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back