• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

What am I? (1 Viewer)

Some very close guesses here, but mostly for the wrong numbers! To give you a clue, two of those remaining are completely black (bare parts apart), the other is black & white.

If you all get completely fed up with guessing let me know and I'll put you out of your misery!

If you all get completely fed up with guessing let me know and I'll put you out of your misery!
Might be best to stick to one quiz pic at a go, if there's more it gets tricky to remember which have been done and which haven't (particularly if they carry over onto another page!) :t:

Fair points folks, sorry if I've been a bit over the top! I'll stick to one at a time in future.

So here are the last ones.

Attachments

• IMG_0699.JPG
    IMG_0699.JPG
    360.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1986.JPG
    IMG_1986.JPG
    307 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8761.JPG
    IMG_8761.JPG
    232.6 KB · Views: 15
Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back