• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Pelagic Azores June Monteiro's storm petrel (1 Viewer)

Lucas_birding

Hi All,

I will be spending a family holiday on the Azores this year. The precise dates are not set yet and flexible still, but will be end of June till beginning of July. I will be making a little site trip to Grociosa where I will do a pelagic primarily in search for the Monteiro's storm petrel, but with chances for other pelagic species as well.

I will be doing the pelagic on my own (wife and kid stay on the island) and I was wondering if there are people who are interested in sharing the costs of such a pelagic. Price for a 3-4 hour pelagic is 370 euro's in June. Please sent me a PM if you are interested.

Best regards,

Lucas

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back