• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Criminal photographer (1 Viewer)

Not sure what the motive of this post was, hopefully suggesting that someone might know the offender and not just throw it in here, photographers,you're all the same kind of post.
Anyway, it's not my part of the world so I haven't a clue who the idiot is. Definitely looks like a Canon 500mm with a 2.0x TC attached, the camera body looks like it might have a battery pack attached so probably a 7D.The total length of the camera and lens is 2 feet so you can work out how tall the person is too
The clothing is very recognisable to some I'm sure.
Anyway, if you don't have info on this maybe if you live locally you can help on this one !
http://www.norfolk.police.uk/newsandevents/newsstories/2014/july/appealtoreturntortoise.aspx

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back