• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Starting (1 Viewer)

barnetbirds

Hi All
Want to have a go at digiscoping, not tried it before. I have an Opticron GS52GAED and a Panasonic lx5. Been reading up but Confused. Don't want to make any mistakes on ordering. I realise about the scope being on the small side, with light etc but if I could make a start and practice and get some confidence going!! Basically 'What do I need', adaptors/shutter release. Most importantly a couple of good companies to ring!! Thanks for your time/advice. I now live up on the north Norfolk coast quiet near to Cley, great time of year up here.........
Terry

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back