• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Loch Garten 2009 (1 Viewer)

Hi Ann,

Mine has been doing that too, but it's back now. Did you see EJ? She wasn't there for long, but she's looking really well.

Alison

Hi Alison,

There must be too many people watching the web cam as I am still getting the same message and I haven't seen her yet. When I did have the camera I got the "empty nest syndrome", now nothing.

Will have to try again later

Ann :egghead::flyaway::flyaway:
Osprey Godmother

This is great news about EJ, wonder if VS makes it back or if she picks a younger model......here we go again let the stress begin

I predicted OVS to return on the 24th of March.Wrong bird but very close at getting the date right..!

Great to hear things are happening in the Strath.

Hi Simon,

Thank you for the new details for the web cam. I have just had a look and in the dark the nest looks like something you might see in a test tube, when they are looking at genes or whatever, Something from out of space.

The Osprey Godmother

Hi Folks,

The camera is up and running and EJ is sitting in solitary splendour wondering where all the males are no doubt.

The Osprey Godmother

Hi Folks,

Just checked the nest and it is a white white world at Loch Garten (snow has landed) and no sign of EJ who will be tucked up in a tree out of the worst of it, I hope.

The Osprey Godmother

First it was a white world and now a psychedelic one. EJ on the nest but it looks a different planet out there at the moment.

Hi Christine,

E J is bigger and more beautiful than she was last year and still has that evil look in her eye.

The Osprey Godmother

Hi Christine,

E J is bigger and more beautiful than she was last year and still has that evil look in her eye.

The Osprey Godmother

The same evil look that Nethy has, in years to come Nethy will be back many times and raise a lot of babies hopefully

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back