• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New species for Opus (1 Viewer)

Yes it was a good trip, though I think I have only one more new species for Opus (Yucatan Flycatcher). It's getting harder and harder to find species that you don't already have.

Glen

Very nice Glen. That's a huge beak - I presume it catches some serious insects then?

D

After noticing there wasn't a photo of Sulphury Flycatcher in Opus, I went ahead and added a (less than great) photo to my gallery. Next time I'm back in Aripo Savannah I'll try to get a "replacement" photo.

They are lovely ladies, aren't they Nicole. Now I've got to decide which one of them to use LOL.

Thanks for finding them.

D

All done now - hope you approve of my choice.

I see you're hoping to have found one for your self Nicole. Good luck with the ID of it.

D

LOL it looks so gorgeous on that front page, wish one day i get to see one.

thanks Ian, maybe Volker can provide more info to OUPS about it.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back