• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Won a set of Swarovski Binoculars (1 Viewer)

Peewit

Once a bird lover ... always a bird lover
So pleased to have won a new set of Swarovski Binoculars courtesy of the Birdfair 2019. We only managed to visit on Sunday this year along with a visit
with the muddy grounds to deal with.

The binoculars arrived this morning an they are Swarovski CL Companion 8x30 Green with storage case and straps.

I have owned a set of RSPB Vikings for years and this will be a step upwards for OH and I in the optics world.

Feel like a kid with a new toy LOL 8-P

Congratulations! Would they be the new Swarovski CL Companion 8x30B?

https://www.allbinos.com/1892-Swarovski_CL_Companion_8x30_B-binoculars_specifications.html

I have one and it goes with me everywhere! It is the easiest binocular to use that I ever had!

I took it to my American Legion Post this past Monday. The Post overlooks a Lake. While quaffing a beverage I watched 2 Bald Eagles with it and 2 Great Blue Herons in a large lily pad accompanied by a small duck which was too far away to ID. I'm thinking about getting a 10x!:king:

Bob

Congratulations! Would they be the new Swarovski CL Companion 8x30B?

https://www.allbinos.com/1892-Swarovski_CL_Companion_8x30_B-binoculars_specifications.html

I have one and it goes with me everywhere! It is the easiest binocular to use that I ever had!

I took it to my American Legion Post this past Monday. The Post overlooks a Lake. While quaffing a beverage I watched 2 Bald Eagles with it and 2 Great Blue Herons in a large lily pad accompanied by a small duck which was too far away to ID. I'm thinking about getting a 10x!:king:

Bob

hi Bob

No, they are different to your link - but as you say I am sure that yours are just a good to use as part of your birding gear. OH coming home and he is looking forward to using them - I can see us competing for them LOL

On laptop at moment and it a nightmare to use (fingers get in all the wrong places LOL) - will be on desktop shortly (missing wire after our house move) and I will post photo of binoculars here on this thread in due course

add on - I also mean't to say that there is no B so they are 8 x 30 only

:gh:

Last edited:
Wow! :eek!:

As the saying goes 'You've got to be in it to win it'! Well done, worth dealing with the muddy conditions!

Congratulations Kathy, enjoy your new super duper binoculars!:t:

Wow! :eek!:

As the saying goes 'You've got to be in it to win it'! Well done, worth dealing with the muddy conditions!

Congratulations Kathy, enjoy your new super duper binoculars!:t:

Thank you Pam

Great to talk to you once more on here :gh::gh:

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back