• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Feeder cam? (1 Viewer)

swamp_rattler

Hello all,

I am about to put up my first feeding station. After looking at many youtube videos, I have decided I'd also like to have a feeder cam so I can watch the birds from the comfort of my own bedroom. I've noticed many have placed the cam right up in the feeder itself to capture intimate views of the birds. So cool! Many cool places have live cams that can be viewed 24-7 from around the globe.

I was wondering if anybody here has a feeder cam installed. I know NOTHING on the top (do I need an extension cord from the house to the cam? How is video sent from the cam to my computer live? Batteries?). I don't even know where to begin my research, so here I am!

Any thoughts are well appreciated.

I found one called Bird Photo Booth 2.0, that is a feeder and wireless camera combined...I don't have one, and am still looking into it! On the website, it looks amazing!

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back