• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nesting Time (1 Viewer)

pnicholls

These sparrows checked out the premises today, and I think they are going to move in. The male stood guard on top for hours today, wanted to share this shot of him watching his valentine come out to stretch her wings.

Attachments

• w2687.jpg
    w2687.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Meye it's my computer,but only a quarter of the pic is showing. I tried twice,but I can't get it to come up.Is it me or is there a problem with your pic?

I still can't get there! Darn, I can't get the pic or your site. It must be me "cause Mary said it's precious:((((

Lubird,

It isn't you. This came out confusing. You have to go back up to the first post in this thread and click on to where it reads Attachements:w2487.jpg

Marysan,that second jpg # isn't showing on the post I see displayed,but I am going to type in his site address and see if I can see it there. Thanks anyhow:)

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:( Same thing happens.BUMMER!!!!

I wonder why my computer is so cantakerous Mary. I have extra security on it and some things it just won't let through. Meybe this is one of those things:(

Fine on mine too. Great pic.

I can just imagine her saying to him "Right, when you're finished up there mending the roof, I want another shelf put up in here"!

Pete.. I missed you! This is a great captures of these birds. I love her looking out the doorway!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back