• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Texas Rio Grande Valley (1 Viewer)

bobsofpa

I am planning a month long photo trip by motor home from mid April to mid May to the Rio Grande Valley and southern Arizona. The trip would start in Pennsylvainia and end in Phoenix, Arizona. I am retired, but my wife is still working, so I am looking for some one that would be interested in going along on this trip on a cost share basis. The primary purpose would be bird photography but it would also include flowers and scenics. Stops would include Dewitt County (wildflower capital of Texas), Padre Island National Seashore, Laguna Atacosa NWR, Sabal Palm Sancturary, Fort Brown (Green Parakeets), Bensten, Santa Ana NWR, Black Gap WMA, Big Bend NP, Shakespeare Ghost Town, San Pedro National Conservation Area, Ramsey Canyon, Garden Canyon, Madera Canyon, Arizona-Sonoran Desert Museum, Tucson Mountain Park and Buenos Aires NWR plus other stops.

If anyone is interested send me an e-mail ([email protected]).

Bob Sheldon
Photo Galleries at: www.bobsheldon.com

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back