• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

info (1 Viewer)

pipaluk

Hi.
I'm planning for a trip in SW France, mainly Aquitaine, Poitou-Charentes, in October. We are looking for information about local autumn checklist and BW sites.
Thanks in advance.

Sergio
[email protected]

Hi, Sergio'

Welcome to Bird Forums-- hope you find lots of interest here.

Sorry, never been to Europe, but you ought to be more specific in your thread title, e.g. 'Info on SW France Birding wanted'; otherwise, good advice may pass you by.

Have a good trip!

Pipaluk, on behalf of the Admin and Moderators of Birdforum, WELCOME! This is a terrifically fun and knowledgeable site, filled with friendly people from all over the globe. We're delighted to have you with us!

I do hope you'll get some good advice, too, as it'll be fun to read. I've never been on the continent, so I'm no help to you, I'm afraid.

I hope you will have noticed that Birdforum.net is having its Great Global Bird Count -- GGBC 2 -- in October. It's a counting event, worldwide, for fun, and a great excuse to get out birding! No matter where you are that weekend, I hope you'll considering joining up -- we've not had any participants from Italy. So consider yourself invited! All details can be found on the Member's Notice Board.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back