• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

hello from Ecuador (1 Viewer)

Hedon

Hello everyone,

I lived most of my life in Belgium, and wasn't very into birding. until it bit me in 2011. was just getting to know the Belgian avifauna when I unexpectedly moved to Ecuador in 2013. Got overwhelmed by the abundance of birds here. But enjoying, and slowly learning every day.

Hi there Hedon and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello. Please join in wherever you like ;)

Hi Hedon and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

thank you everyone.
since a few days I started uploading small clips of birds I see here in Ecuador to a youtube channel. would it be ok to link to it?

I plan to make longer videos once I get a decent upload speed.

Hi again Hedon.

You may post links from your You Tube channel, but if you upload your videos to our BF TV facility - there's also a tab at the top of the page, the videos could be linked to the relevant article in The Opus, where they can be viewed by anyone reading the article.

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back